Monday, October 18, 2010
Another way of personalizing your wedding day is picking a theme for your day. Picking something that the two of love, something you do together, if you met somewhere cool...go with that. Color is another really cool way of making things different and special. Linens, flowers, bridesmaid dresses, even drinks can be your signature color. The ideas are endless, make your day and unique as you are.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
For a rehearsal dinner that will be remembered for it's fun and irreverent style - consider a night of fresh Tex Mex or Mexican fare! You can either opt to create all of it on your own or bits and pieces. Have a favorite guacamole recipe? Perfect - you make that and have a friend, caterer, or favorite local mexican restaurant do the rest. Tacos, enchiladas, rice and beans - fresh tomatoes, peppers, corn salsa - the possibilities are endless. Think out of the box and add fish tacos and shrimp tacos. Try making a fresh white sangria out of a light white wine like a pinot grigio or a gazala. Now add some fresh oranges, limes and lemons and let it settle and chill for a few hours. Some guests might prefer a great Mexican beer such as Tecate or Corona and or course it wouldn't be a party without a margarita or two!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Just can't wait to let people know that there is finally an option for a gorgeous white 1952 Bentley with a red leather interior. The brilliant crew over at Twin City Trolley purchased this car and had it retrofitted with an awesome air conditioning system that will keep you cool and GORGEOUS as you troll around from ceremony to reception and anything in between. The secret is out - glad to be of service!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
- Gourmet pizzas and pizzas everyone loves. If you have a favorite kind, some venues will let you bring in your favorite, just check with your catering manager. If that isn't an option, the kitchen can come close to replicating your fav.
- Sliders..beef, turkey and veggie, fries in cones, onion rings on stands with great unique dipping sauces and who doesn't love a mini hot dog with all the fixings?
- LOVE Mexican? Try out a Salsa and Guac bar with a variety of tortilla chips along with quesidillas..not one guest will go home hungry!
- Another route that you can go is a childhood favorite such as mini grilled cheese sandwiches, small cups of tomato soup and ramekins of mac-n-cheese...guests will be reminded of the simple things in life with this guilty pleasure.
- Everything mini is the way to go, mini coke bottles with straws, mini milk shakes, mini root beer floats...your guests will for sure love this one.
These are just a few of the combos out there. Brainstorm with your significant other about what the both of you love...incorporate that in your late night bite menu. This is a reflection of you, adding this little touch will add to your whole evening. Something for you to remember as well as your guests.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Until next time....