- Gourmet pizzas and pizzas everyone loves. If you have a favorite kind, some venues will let you bring in your favorite, just check with your catering manager. If that isn't an option, the kitchen can come close to replicating your fav.
- Sliders..beef, turkey and veggie, fries in cones, onion rings on stands with great unique dipping sauces and who doesn't love a mini hot dog with all the fixings?
- LOVE Mexican? Try out a Salsa and Guac bar with a variety of tortilla chips along with quesidillas..not one guest will go home hungry!
- Another route that you can go is a childhood favorite such as mini grilled cheese sandwiches, small cups of tomato soup and ramekins of mac-n-cheese...guests will be reminded of the simple things in life with this guilty pleasure.
- Everything mini is the way to go, mini coke bottles with straws, mini milk shakes, mini root beer floats...your guests will for sure love this one.
These are just a few of the combos out there. Brainstorm with your significant other about what the both of you love...incorporate that in your late night bite menu. This is a reflection of you, adding this little touch will add to your whole evening. Something for you to remember as well as your guests.