Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cruisin on Vacation

Hi Everyone Most of you probably don't know who I am... My name Is Lindsey Rogers and I am an assistant and shadow this year with MOB. I currently work for Mintahoe Hospitality Group as an event consultant at the MN Boat Club on Raspberry Island, JJ Hill Library and offsite weddings, and part time with MOB. I am very excited to start this summer, and I look forward to meeting and working with all of you!

I do have to tell you that I just got back this past weekend from a cruise. I have never been on one before and it was awesome! It was so nice and relaxing, I didn't want to come home. We started our vacation in Miami, then boarded the ship and headed off to San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. It was the best. I do have to recommend taking a cruise sometime in your lifetime. I went to college for Hospitality and tourism Mgt, and we learned that cruise lines are one of the top in the industry for hospitality and I do have to say they are the best. They really know how to take care of you, you really felt like you were on vacation. I think I'm all rested up now, and ready to take on the summer. Again, Hope to meet all of you this summer!

Lindsey

No comments: